Comparing the two platforms and what each offers
The benefits of using Facebook Ads for car dealers
- Targeting options – Facebook Ads allow you to target based on demographics, interests, and behaviors. This means you can zero in on potential customers who are most likely to be interested in buying a car from your dealership.
- Visually appealing ads – With the ability to use graphics and videos in your ad campaigns, Facebook Ads allow you to grab attention and showcase your inventory in a visually appealing way.
- Cost-effective – Facebook Ads tend to have a lower cost per click and higher conversion rate than Google PPC, making it a more cost-effective option for car dealers.
The benefits of using Google PPC for car dealers
- Higher value conversions – The fact that someone has to actively search for a specific make or model of the car means that the conversions from Google PPC are often higher value.
- Integration with search – Your ad has the potential to show up at the top of search results, increasing visibility and potentially driving more traffic to your dealership’s website.
So which platform should you choose? It depends on your specific needs and goals. If you want to target specific keywords and reach people who are already searching for cars, Google PPC may be the way to go. But if you want to target based on interests and demographics, Facebook Ads could be a better option. Dealer Smart is an industry leader in automotive marketing. Contact us today if you are looking to generate more leads for your dealership.